BACK TO INTERIOR SERVICES MAIN
HOME/MAIN MENU
THE ANSWER......OZONE
Mold is a problem in today’s damp or wet environments. Molds & mildew are the number one causes of allergic symptoms. Many harmful types of mold & fungus can be found worldwide. they grow in high-cellulose material, such as wood straw, hay, wet leaves, dry wall, carpets, wall papers, fiber-boards, some ceiling tiles, insulation, and more. The types described are wet and may be slimy to the touch. Thes dangerous molds grows in medium to high humidity (55 % +). Even when dry, this type of mold can causes respiratory problems. Using a BiO3-Blaster™ ozone generator, you can help reduce, control and many times eliminate mold growth in your business and home.
STARTS AT $99/FIRST HR THEN $50 2ND HR ON
MOLD MILDEW TREATMENT